Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Thank you

At the beginning of the month, I wrote a blog post about the Boots Feel Good Forum for the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Last week, I was lucky enough to receive a fabulous package in the post containing some beautiful Boots goodies. It was a stylish No.7 paper bag, full of creams, makeup, face wipes and other exciting things. 

I love Boots products and I'd really been looking forward to receiving it. A couple of weeks ago though, I heard that my local animal shelter were struggling to raise funds. One dog in particular was difficult to rehome because of behavioural issues and they were concerned that they were going to have to put her to sleep. She was really unhappy at the shelter and they couldn't afford to spend any more on a behaviouralist for her. I couldn't afford to donate very much money to them so I realised that the only thing I could do with my fabulous gift from Boots was to give it to the shelter. They are always looking for raffle prizes and something that's as good quality as this will make a great prize. 

So I popped down to the shelter today to give them the bag of goodies and while I was there, I took Lewis for a walk. He is just one of the fabulous dogs that are currently looking for a home. They also re-home cats but they don't have many in at the moment because the cat pen is undergoing maintenance. 

So to Boots and Mumsnet from Lewis and all the other animals at the shelter, thank you. 

Disclaimer- this post is not sponsored, it's more of an electronic thank-you note. Isn't Lewis beautiful? 

No comments:

Post a Comment